Whoa. My favorite tech blog, engadget.com, reported yesterday that the iPhone will be delayed until October 07 and that Leopard will only ship in January 08. They got this from an internal memo being circulated inside apple's corporate e-mail. That turned out to be a fake, but engadget's report caused the apple stock to drop from $108.83 to $103.42. Within minutes. The power of blogging.
- Name: bertolt
- Location: Zürich, Switzerland
my current location
- Berlin Mayor 2.0: Klaus Wowereit on plazes.com
- The e-cigarette: smoking without consequences
- Your favorite celebrity as web 2.0 doll
- Get a mac ad on the myriad of vista options
- Statistics as art
- Pet Shop Boys live in Berlin
- Gregor Schneider cube Hamburg
- New Homepage
- Implicit knowledge in complex system control
- A few thoughts on the VirginiaTech shooting in Bla...